--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Home Shop now! About Media Showcase Links
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Feedback: Textiles: Yvonne Selmon, USA

Unfortunately, it seems that the trend is away from good customer service, and I am glad to see that with your company the customer really is number 1! Thank you again.eived the Kente strips today. They are as wonderful as you said they would be. I am sure that the students will be thrilled with them, I know that I am. I cannot thank you enough for the care and concern you took with my order. I know that it was a small order, but you treated me as though I was purchasing 2500 strips instead of 25. I will definitely be a return customer, and I will tell everyone about your company.

No comments: